[opencms-dev] Cannot delete - Missing VFS resources (ghost resources??)

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 5 11:55:26 CET 2010

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to delete several resources but I can't.

I'm getting errors like...

Error reading file "/generico.html".
Reason: Unable to read file contents with resource ID
"8eae15f3-1bdd-11df-9e9a-e550bb42fd79" (online=false)

(one step backwards)
These resources where imported (database import) from a zip file which
had been exported from another OpenCms (let's say a pre-production box)
I realized they weren't imported properly since I got errors during the
publish. (same errors: "Unable to read file contents with resource
ID...blah blah...")

Does anyone explain me what's going on?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,