[opencms-dev] Cannot delete - Missing VFS resources (ghost resources??)

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Fri Mar 5 13:14:44 CET 2010

Hi Andrea,

the content of the file could not be imported. This may happen if it is missing in the zip file (but referred to in the manifest.xml) or
e.g. if import of the file fails in mysql when max_allowed_packet is not high enough for the file size. I guess there are more scenarios for
this to happen.

Try re-importing the file and post the error message.

HTH,

Achim