[opencms-dev] Problems with log4j for debugging DatabaseProblems

Patrick Weimer Patrick.Weimer at dreger.de
Mon Mar 8 11:26:39 CET 2010

Hi,

yes, the setup.log exists. And I changed the value log4j.appender.CONSOLE=
like in your example, without any changes. Maybe the problem is a part of
the used Webspehere Application Server. Unfortunately I am not into that.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Patrick Weimer
--------------------------------------
DREGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY