[opencms-dev] Problems with log4j for debugging DatabaseProblems

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 9 10:03:25 CET 2010

Hi Patrick,

Does your OpenCms work properly except for that OpenCms logfile problem? I also have installed OpenCms using
WebSphere, but there is an OpenCms logfile. I only can reproduce your problem in OpenCms installations where
my OpenCms installation procedure was not that, which is described here:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2010q1/033770.html

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.