[opencms-dev] Access right trouble in component template

Sébastien Bianco s.bianco at eurelis.com
Tue Mar 16 11:38:57 CET 2010

Hi Mario,

Thanks to had a look on my trouble.

I'm sure about publication and others. I already made the required test and show all other fields of my XSD Content for both juridics and studies.

I'll try some other test by reducing my XSD files to the only element Document. I got the same results.

It's the first time we met the problem. I hope it will be the last. We find another way to do what we want. (Use connected status).

I just want to be sure about the correct behaviour of OpenCms. Does OpenCms refuse you to give the path of an element if you don't have rights on it? In other words, has study element the right behaviour?

Sébastien BIANCO

Ingénieur développement

 EURELIS

 AGITATEUR DE TECHNOLOGIES