[opencms-dev] Access right trouble in component template

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Mar 17 09:42:11 CET 2010

Hi Sébastien,

The behaviour of the study element is not the correct one. If you link a resource, then the link to
this resource is also created for users, which have not the rights on it. But if these users follow
this link, then they get an authentication login form.

To adjust your scenario exactly as you have it, send us the xsd-files of the resources "study" and
"juridic", please.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.