[opencms-dev] getter for CmsDriverManager.m_connectionPools

Roman Uhlig Maxity.de roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Wed Mar 17 18:01:59 CET 2010

Would be cool if there were a getter for
CmsDriverManager.m_connectionPools in a future OpenCms version (and a
way to get CmsDriverManager as well, probably from CmsSqlManager). Looks
like now there is no way to get the DBCP instances.

I.e. we have a connection leak in one of our OpenCms applications and
the active connections of the pool are permanently increasing, tho they
are not active anymore. With CmsSqlManager only there seems to be no way
to narrow the origin of the leak.

Btw, any idea how to track this down any other way (beside a manual full
text source code search of course)?

Thanks in advance,
Roman