[opencms-dev] Lucene configurations for wildcard searches

Marco Firrincieli marco.firrincieli at fullsix.it
Wed Mar 17 18:05:30 CET 2010

hi,

i'm trying to set a search inside my cmsresources whose fields "title"
starts with the letter "A", for example.

if i just set it to "title:A*" I also get resources whose title is
something like "Once Upon A Time In America" or "Your Advocate".
(that is titles who contain capital A inside the title).

But I just want titles that start with capital A.

Anybody can suggest how to set a "more-fitting" lucene query?

thank so much

-Marco F.