[opencms-dev] tool handler depending on session attributes

Nacho Fernández Orellana nacho.fernandez.orellana at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 11:52:13 CET 2010

Hi list. I've been trying to write a new tool handler that enables some
tools depending on a certain session attribute. As far as I've tried, this
is not possible as the only parameter is a CmsObject. I've also tried
passing the session attribute as a parameter in the admintoolhandler-args
without success (invalid scope exception thrown).

Does someone know if what I'm trying to do is possible? Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Nacho Fernandez.