[opencms-dev] Context menu is gone!

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Tue Mar 23 17:09:20 CET 2010

Ouch Rainer,

well this folder stores the organizational units of OpenCms. When this feature was added it was decided not to add another table to the DB
Schema but use this trick to store them in a magic way. If you have to repair the system you could try to export that folder from a working
OpenCms and then use the cms shell to import it again.

HTH,

Achim