[opencms-dev] Context menu is gone!

Andreas Zahner a.zahner at alkacon.com
Tue Mar 23 17:41:17 CET 2010

Rainer,

before you proceed, you should do a database backup(!) and stop your
servlet container...

Importing the folder from another OpenCms installation should _not_ be
done, because it would create different IDs for the folder in the
database (sorry Achim!).

Try to fix the folder name in the database, in the tables
CMS_OFFLINE_STRUCTURE and CMS_ONLINE_STRUCTURE.

(You can check how many entries are affected by e.g. "select * from
CMS_OFFLINE_STRUCTURE where RESOURCE_PATH like "/system/ou%";")

Change all resource paths back to "/system/orgunits" in the OFFLINE and
ONLINE structure tables.

Good luck!

--
Regards,