[opencms-dev] It's not possible to get the String value... error

jacek grzebyta (RRes-Roth) jacek.grzebyta at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 23 22:30:15 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I need to modified TTArticle element so I copy contents of article.xsd and article.jsp to my own files.
So, in theory it should work like normal TTArticle but it doesn't.
I have error type "It's not possible to get String value... ".

I restarted tomcat and cleaned cache. Still problem. I enclose the log file.

Thanks a lot,
Jacek

PS. I found it means that I try to read String when the data is not String. But why does it work with the original TTArticle but not with my copy?