[opencms-dev] It's not possible to get the String value... error

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Wed Mar 24 10:47:53 CET 2010

Hi Jacek,

it is highly probable that your pages do not have set the template property. Then the default template of OpenCms (default.jsp) is used.
That template tries to render every field found in the XML content as a string. Unfortunately this fails when the contents contain nested
contents with the error you encounter.

HTH,

Achim