[opencms-dev] opencms-dev Digest, Vol 285, Issue 3

Rainer Reichel rainer.reichel at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Mar 24 13:13:15 CET 2010

Hi Andreas,

I was conscious about the /system/orgunits/ folder.
So I did a simple copy. I did not rename, remove or modify
it. Finally I got both folders /system/orgunits/ and
/system/ou/. They should have different IDs.

On a second system I did the same and tried to remove
entries for /system/ou/ from the mentioned tables.
Workplace shows then /system/orgunits/ only. Well but
this strange behavior still exists.

BTW we did a rollback yesterday evening and could still
export content so we didn't have a loss of data :-)

Thanks all

Rainer

 opencms-dev-request at opencms.org:

> By the way: it's never a good idea to rename, modify or delete
> anything
> below the OpenCms /system/ folder, this might have bad effects on
> OpenCms :-)
>
> (It's like renaming the windows/system32/ folder to
> windows/system64/,
> perhaps I get a 64 bit windows afterwards?)
>
> --
> Regards,
> Andreas.
>
> -------------------
> Andreas Zahner
>
> Alkacon Software GmbH  - The OpenCms Experts
> http://www.alkacon.com -  http://www.opencms.org

OpenCms, das Enterprise Content Management System an der Universität
Stuttgart.
Mehr Infos unter http://opencms.uni-stuttgart.de/info/

Dipl.-Inf. Rainer Reichel
Rechenzentrum Universität Stuttgart