[opencms-dev] collectors and collector params

Sachin Dole sdole at genvega.com
Wed Mar 24 23:22:35 CET 2010

Hello!

This is about content collectors in opencms. For the parameters on a
collector, we need to specify a resource type name. So, one could specify
something like "Article" or "Page" or whatever resource type one has on
their site. for example, a parameter could look like
"/sites/mysite/articles|Article|5" where the number 5 denotes number of
results to return. My question is what happens if there is another resource
type with the same name in another site that has a different resource type
id?

I am trying to look into the source code to figure this out, but havent had
much luck so far. Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Sachin