[opencms-dev] url mapping question

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 16:42:55 CEST 2010

Looks like you need a ResourceInit handler which allows you to "read a different resource than the one shown in the URI".

Never used it before but I found more information here:
http://www.opencms-days.org/en/program/sessions/t8.html
and here:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2009q4/033144.html

Graeme