[opencms-dev] OpenCMS on WAS 7.0

Timothy Mcginnis tmcginni at aessuccess.org
Mon Apr 19 19:26:05 CEST 2010

Hello Folks,

Yes I am a newbie to this list and to OpenCMS.  My company is evaluating
OpenCMS for our content management system.  I have done my best to review
all the documentation, surf through the mailing list archives and work
with the product.  I have successfully installed OpenCMS on a sandbox
Tomcat/MySql installation.  Now I need to do the same for the software
used in our production environment which is IBM WebSphere 7.0 and DB2. Are
there any wiki entries, documentation, mail archives, etc. that would help
me in this endeavor?  I have tried it but I keep getting the error

E com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.extension.WebExtensionProcessor
createServletWrapper Error occured while preparing the servlet for
initialization.
 javax.servlet.ServletException: Critical error during OpenCms
initialization: The OpenCms setup wizard is still enabled.

TIA

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.