[opencms-dev] publishing in point in time in the future

Borja Fernandez Pillado borja.fpillado at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:57:35 CEST 2010

Hi again,

you don't need to publish yourself with this functionality.

About your concern you have to ways. First one, you may set the publish date
for a folder and for everything that belongs to it and then you may change
or delete the publish date in those cases you are worry. Otherwise you may
set the publish date one by one of the resources and folders that you want.

Regards