[opencms-dev] publishing in point in time in the future

Borja Fernandez Pillado borja.fpillado at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:10:04 CEST 2010

Hi Christoph,

you may set the publish date in the Advanced->Availability and then the
resource that you want to publish will be in the online project in that
date. Until that moment the resource is in the offline project. If you do it
in a folder you may check the option "Modify all subfolders / files" and all
the resources and subfolders of that folder will be published in the date
that you set.

I dont know if i anwser your question, but i hope i do.

Regards