[opencms-dev] problem with permissions,resources and direct edit

Cristina Hernández Sánchez cris_maco at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 11:01:02 CEST 2010

Hi everyone!!!!
I hope everybody could understand me because my english isn't very very good :D

I've got a problem. I'm developing with OpenCms and I want to create resources(CmsResources) with direct Edit. I'm using different users, groups and permission because of the security of the application I am developing.
I post a "picture" of what i'm trying to do:
With my user1
 - folder (all permissions for user1 and view,read for user2)   --- content1 (create with direct edit the content and give permission to user2 write, read, etc)
What I want is when I create content1 with my user1, overwite permission to user2 that user2 can edit, etc this content. to do this i create an event in my action class and when I create the content1 I want to change this permissions but I can't. It gives me an stackoverflow error.
is impossible what I'm trying to do??? any suggestions???

Thank you very much