[opencms-dev] problem with permissions, resources and direct edit

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Jun 9 10:13:27 CEST 2010

Hi Cristina,

You could compare your procedure to add/change permissions with the procedure which is used
in the workplace when you add/change permissions. Thereto you could have a look at the files
/system/workplace/commons/chacc.jsp and org.opencms.workplace.commons.CmsChacc.java.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger