[opencms-dev] files upload not enough space

jacek grzebyta (RRes-Roth) jacek.grzebyta at bbsrc.ac.uk
Tue May 18 19:03:07 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I have some strange error when I try to upload file to opencms system. I have created a module for storing jars required by my stuff called org.phibase.libs. The module contains only lib directory. I'd like to upload spring's files and other files. When I try to do it i have an error about full disk. What dist is saying about????? All my disks are not full. Tomcat6 settings are: initial memory pool 250MB; Max memory pool 1024; thread stack size 300kb; The opencms vfs is running on postgreSQL which I thing has no any limit about size except physical hd size. I don't understand it at all.

Thanks a lot,
Jacek

A log from java console is:

Loaded image: http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/org/opencms/applet/upload/applet_source.png
Loaded image: http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/org/opencms/applet/upload/applet_target.png
Loaded image: http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/commons/org/opencms/applet/upload/floater.gif
Error creating zipfile java.io.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.writeBytes(Native Method)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.deflate(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.zip.DeflaterOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
	at java.util.zip.ZipOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
	at org.opencms.applet.upload.FileUploadApplet.writeFileBytes(FileUploadApplet.java:1191)
	at org.opencms.applet.upload.FileUploadApplet.addFileToZip(FileUploadApplet.java:234)
	at org.opencms.applet.upload.FileUploadApplet.createZipFile(FileUploadApplet.java:445)
	at org.opencms.applet.upload.FileUploadApplet.run(FileUploadApplet.java:924)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)