[opencms-dev] [Opencms-dev] Exclude an element from search result

Andrea Sforza andrea.sforza at moby.it
Tue May 25 12:32:39 CEST 2010

Hi,
I have a problem with search. I want to exclude from the listing of search result a specific element of a schema.
I have modified "opencms-search.xml" adding the following lines in the standard field configuration:

<fieldconfigurations>
   <fieldconfiguration>
      <name>standard</name>
      <description>The standard OpenCms 7.0 search index field configuration.</description>
<field name="UrlAssicurazione" display="UrlAssicurazione" store="false" index="true">
    <mapping type="item">UrlAssicurazione[1]</mapping>
</field>
   </fieldconfiguration>
</fieldconfigurations>

but in search result this element is displayed on the description and I don't want!

UrlAssicurazione is the name of the element of the schema that i want to exclude from search result.

This is the schema:

<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsAssicurazione">
            <xsd:sequence>
                  <xsd:element name="UrlAssicurazione" type="OpenCmsString" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />                   ...
            </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

Greetings,
Andrea.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
La sicurezza e l'affidabilita' delle e-mail non e' garantita.  Noi
adottiamo programmi anti virus, ma decliniamo ogni
responsabilita' in ordine alla prevenzione degli eventuali virus.
Tutte le e-mail da e per @moby.it sono comunicazioni alla Societa'
e non private o riservate ad alcuna persona nominata.
Security and reliability of e-mail is not guaranteed.  We operate
anti-virus programmes but you must take full responsibility for
virus checking.
All e-mails from and to anyone @moby.it are communications
to the company and not private and confidential to any named individual.