[opencms-dev] usage statistics in OpenCms

Hein van der Kallen hvanderkallen at xs4all.nl
Tue May 25 20:31:01 CEST 2010

Nacho,
We use awstats and google analytics.

Hein van der Kallen
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nacho Fernández Orellana
  Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 8:38 PM
  Subject: [opencms-dev] usage statistics in OpenCms

  Hi list. Is there anyone who has successfully set up some kind of usage statistics in OpenCms? I am interested both in the workplace usage and the visited pages. After searching about this subject, I have only read mentions to Opensymphony's Clickstream and of course Awstats. Considering OpenCms' workplace urls, I think using Clickstream is possible but would surely need further processing than simply feeding those logs into Awstats. Any ideas or alternatives? Has someone already used this or some kind of alternative? Thank you in advance.

  Greetings,

  Nacho Fernandez.