[opencms-dev] Regarding Opencms Issue

ravi chandran ravichandran_78 at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 26 08:54:54 CEST 2010

HI ,

When i  acces the  Development server interfce using IE . I am getting the following error.
Kindly  let me know the solution or urls for the issue.

Exception :

Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception org.opencms.main.CmsInitException: Critical error during OpenCms initialization: Unable to initialize the user driver.
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.getInstance(OpenCmsCore.java:290)
	org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:127)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.0.28 logs.

Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi