[opencms-dev] Question about static publishing

Nimret Sandhu nimret.sandhu at allstardirectories.com
Thu May 27 20:53:47 CEST 2010

Hi Kai,

Thanks for your response.

The specific use case for folders was an illustration of the problem I am facing. Ideally, we want to maintain one directory structure within OpenCMS ( which makes more sense for our editorial team) and then have it publish to another directory structure ( which makes more sense for deployment), updating all the links within the content appropriately.

Cheers,
Nimret