[opencms-dev] Flex cache configuration options

Sandeep Murthy Sandeep.Murthy at Altran.PT
Tue Jun 1 10:45:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to optimize the flex cache configuration options and having
some difficulty. I have perused the information in
http://www.inavic.gv.ao:8080/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentation
_flexcache/configuration_options.html
<http://www.inavic.gv.ao:8080/opencms/alkacon-documentation/documentatio
n_flexcache/configuration_options.html>  but its not very helpful. For
ex. Can I allot a memory of 512 Mb for maxcachebytes??

What are the differences between maxcachebytes, avgcachebytes,
maxentrybytes and maxkeys and how does increasing or decreasing their
values affect the application performance?

Appreciate any clarification,

TIA,

sg