[opencms-dev] question about nested content

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Tue Jun 1 19:27:41 CEST 2010

Hi borja,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, your idea is good, the problem I have is that in
our model we have more than one nested elements that may each nest multiple
nested elements. So, my jsp has a sequence of contentload, contentloop,
contentshow that are nested. In this nested jsp, I don't seem to get my
values correctly and that's where the confusion is.

Best,
Sachin

On Jun 1, 2010 3:29 AM, "Borja Fernandez Pillado" <borja.fpillado at gmail.com>