[opencms-dev] Edit properties of the new file and Append ".html" suffix to name

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri Jun 11 15:08:40 CEST 2010

Hi list,

Elementary question: where, if possible, can I configure the behaviour of the two checkboxes present when creating new files - 'Edit properties of the new file' and 'Append ".html" suffix to name'? Say, if I wanted to hide these options and/or change their defaults?

I searched opencms-workplace.xml, but all I could find was an option used when creating new folders, for setting the "edit properties" checkbox selected/unselected by default. No luck finding anything like this for the other resource types.

Best regards,
Paul