[opencms-dev] Fckeditor from direct edit: closelink parameter

Hola tonhinbm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:11:27 CEST 2010

Hi.
Someone know how can I configure closelink  and backlink parameters of
fckeditor from direct edit?

I have a .jsp that receive a parameter that is the name of the resource I
want to show: detail.jsp?product=0001.html
This jsp show the content of 0001.html resource.

When I try to direct edit de resource, fckeditor show me the resource fine,
but when I press save or close buttons it redirect to detail.jsp without the
parameter product=0001.html, so it doesn't show the resource.

This is url of fckeditor close button:
http://localhost:8080/opencms/opencms/system/workplace/editors/xmlcontent/editor_buttons.jsp
?
action=show
&elementlanguage=es
&editortitle=
&backlink=%2Fdetail.jsp
&resource=%2F0001.html
&deletelink=%2Fopencms%2Fopencms%2Fsystem%2Fworkplace%2Fcommons%2Fdelete.jsp
&closelink=%2Fdetail.jsp
&redirect=true
&directedit=true
&elementname=null