[opencms-dev] anchor of URL being encoded (and incorrectly)

LesC leshe88-chan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 19:51:39 CEST 2010

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your response.  I actually want the fragment to have an ampersand (&) character, e.g. "name=ABC&location=XYZ".  This trick is used as a way to save state on dynamically updated webpages (e.g. paging lists).  The URL can be bookmarked and the hash fragment is used load back the state.

I understand this type of URL is probably not complaint, but used often. :)  I filed a bug on just the fact that ampersand (&) is changed to (&amp) instead of just (&amp).

-Leslie