[opencms-dev] How to show a page with data submitted from a form

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon Jun 28 17:34:28 CEST 2010

Hi Àlex,

This question is answered on the wiki (and probably many places elsewhere as well): http://opencms-wiki.org/Including_your_template_elements_within_your_JSPs

Best regards,
Paul
Fra: opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org [opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org] på vegne av Alexandre Magaz Graça [alexm at asic.udl.cat]
Sendt: 28. juni 2010 13:41
Til: opencms-dev at opencms.org
Emne: [opencms-dev] How to show a page with data submitted from a form

Hi,

I have an HTML page (page with free text) with a form and I would like
the data submitted through it to be displayed in another page. My idea
was to have something like this in the HTML page:

<form ... action="result.jsp">

Then make the JSP process and display the submitted data. The thing is I
can't find any way of loading the template from the JSP so it looks like
any other page in the web site.

Is there any way of doing this? Or is my approach just wrong?

I'm using OpenCms 7.0.5.

Thanks,
Àlex