[opencms-dev] How to show a page with data submitted from a form

Alexandre Magaz Graça alexm at asic.udl.cat
Mon Jun 28 13:41:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have an HTML page (page with free text) with a form and I would like
the data submitted through it to be displayed in another page. My idea
was to have something like this in the HTML page:

<form ... action="result.jsp">

Then make the JSP process and display the submitted data. The thing is I
can't find any way of loading the template from the JSP so it looks like
any other page in the web site.

Is there any way of doing this? Or is my approach just wrong?

I'm using OpenCms 7.0.5.

Thanks,
Àlex