[opencms-dev] hide advanced button in properties dialog

Giuseppe Sorce sorce at eng.it
Thu Jul 1 11:10:51 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I know, it's an old discussion... but I'll try to ask again.
I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent the advanced button to show up
when editing properties for a resource or at least a way to preventing the
update of these advanced properties (for users that are not admistrators or
projectmanagers).I remember it is a new feature provided by OpenCms 7.5.1.
Isn't it?

Thank you in advance for your reply.Giuseppe SorceEngineering Ingegneria
Informatica S.p.A.Direzione Centrale Ricerca e InnovazioneV.le Regione
Siciliana Nord-Ovest, 727590146 - PalermoPhone: +39 091 7511723Fax  : +39
091 7511720E-mail: giuseppe.sorce at eng.it