[opencms-dev] Explorer view restriction does'nt work

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon Jul 5 09:50:26 CEST 2010

Hi Alain,

If you activate the checkbox "Restrict explorer view", the user can not switch to another site. The user also can
not go to the parent folder of the folder which is selected in "Start with folder".

To restrict the different views (administration view, explorer view, demo view) for an user, you have to set
corresponding permissions on the folders /system/workplace/views/admin/, /system/workplace/views/explorer/ and
/system/workplace/views/demos/.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.