[opencms-dev] Explorer view restriction does'nt work

Alain TOMASIAN alain.tomasian at naos.com
Thu Jul 8 12:08:55 CEST 2010

Hi Mario,

Thanks for your answer. I have activate the checkbox "Restrict explorer view"
for one user, but this user can always access to the administration view...

I will try to set the permissions on the folders /system/workplace/views/admin/,
/system/workplace/views/explorer/ for the user.

Best regards

Alain.
 Alain TOMASIAN - NAOS Technologies
 33, avenue Philippe Auguste - 75011 PARIS
 +33 1 402 402 86 - http://www.naos.com
Découvrez notre solution de communication
     par email : http://www.enews.fr