[opencms-dev] Sorting of XML-Content-Nodes (not of different files)

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Tue Jul 27 18:58:21 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

is it possible it possible to sort the nodes of the XML-Content.
E.g. I have a simple XSD with two elements of the the type
"OpenCmsString" and "OpenCmsDateTime". I'd like them to
be sorted by String or Date instead of the order in the content-file.

I know how to write my own my own CmsResourceCollector, but
I have no startingpoint on how to sort the nodes of a single file
and also couldn't find anything on that in the forum.

Any hints highly appreciated.

Marc Johnen
http://www.johnen.biz