[opencms-dev] (no subject)

Marc Johnen opencms at johnen.biz
Thu Jul 29 11:16:51 CEST 2010

Hello 轶植 曹,

1. I don't know about db2. Is the connection-string correct?
Maybe it should be more like "jdbc:db2:opencms" (at least if
it's on the same machine) ?
2. Check user and password.
3. Try to connect to the DB with some other tool like QuantumDB.
4. Did you restart tomcat after putting the driver into the lib-folder?

Regards
Marc Johnen

htttp://www.johnen.biz