[opencms-dev] (no subject)

轶植 曹 caoyizhi1987 at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Jul 27 12:05:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

 Im new to this and am trying to set up OpenCms on my system.
 I have installed the latest copy of the SDK and Tomcat.
 I have already installed on my pc DB2 v9.1.2.

 But when i go through the OpenCms setup pages i enter
*step_4_database_setup.jsp* and enter the database details in here for
 a DB Server.
 Enter the usernames and passwords and then the i have tried the
 JDBC connection string as :
      * jdbc:db2://localhost:50000/
     and get the  error message for the driver:

     It was not possible to create a database connection with the given
     parameters.
     Please check the Exception below. There can be two reasons for
     this error:

         * *Your database is down*, or
         * *Your database is not accessible with the given connection
           parameters.*

     Be also aware that Alkacon recommends to use the following JDBC
     drivers for DB2 v9:
     [db2jcc_v9.jar]

     Check that the Jdbc drivers are included in your class path.

     Error connecting to database using:"jdbc:db2://localhost:50000/"
.
And Im sure that I have put the db2jcc_v9 into the path:D:\tomcat\webapps\opencms\WEB-INF\lib

can you help me?