[opencms-dev] Photo album overview to crop images

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Thu Jul 29 13:47:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

I did what you suggested, without a result...
when I set back the CmsPhotoAlbumConfiguration to the CmsPhotoAlbumBean
object, the album detailoverview is not displayed at all anymore....

Any more hints for my square details pics ?

Best regards,
Yves

CmsPhotoAlbumBean cmsPhoto = new CmsPhotoAlbumBean(pageContext, request,
response);

// set the CSS style class names
CmsPhotoAlbumStyle style = new CmsPhotoAlbumStyle();
style.setClassThumbTable("pgThumbTable");
style.setClassThumbImageTitle("pgThumbImageTitle");
style.setClassThumbText("pgThumbText");
style.setClassNavigation("pgNavigation");
style.setClassDetailImageDescription("pgDetailImageDescription");
style.setClassDetailImageTitle("pgDetailImageTitle");

cmsPhoto.setStyle(style);

CmsPhotoAlbumConfiguration configuration = new CmsPhotoAlbumConfiguration();
configuration.getDetailImageScaler().setQuality(90);
configuration.getDetailImageScaler().setType(2);
configuration.getDetailImageScaler().setCropArea(0, 0, 80, 80);

cmsPhoto.setConfiguration(configuration); <- when I add this line, the album