[opencms-dev] Photo album overview to crop images

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Mon Aug 2 09:55:36 CEST 2010

Sorry to flood the list but this topic is important for me...

So I need to be able to specify a scaleType parameter to the image gallery
overview (my task is to have all the images displayed as squares, cropped to
100x100px)

The photoalbum module generates the img:src as
"photo.jpg?__scale=w:100,h:100,c:000000", and what I would need is
"photo.jpg?__scale=w:100,h:100,c:000000*,t:2*"

Is there a way to add the scaleType by modifying the xsd of the photoalbums?

I could imagine it is possible since there are other properties which can be
set, like e.g.:

<layout element="Filter" widget="SelectorWidget"
configuration="none:${key.photoalbum.filter.none}|shadow:${key.photoalbum.filter.shadow}|grayscale:${key.photoalbum.filter.grayscale}|grayscale.shadow:${key.photoalbum.filter.both}"
/>

Best regards,
Yves