[opencms-dev] Comments module and OpenCms-jpa

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Mon Aug 2 16:33:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have taken look at the source, and being unfamiliar with the internal
structure of OpenCms I could not find the relevant places.

I expected to get a hint at this place, but no... : :-)
http://cvs.opencms.org/viewvc.cgi/alkacon/com.alkacon.opencms.comments/src/com/alkacon/opencms/comments/

Now I remember that db-access code is wrapped in other classes on OpenCms,
isn't it?

Is it realistic to modify this code (remember I use the JPA-build here for
testing) and rebuild the module or relevant part to get it work with JPA?

Best regards,
Yves