[opencms-dev] Regarding Opencms Rollback from Opecms 7.5.2 to Opecms 7.0.5

ravi chandran ravichandran_78 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 31 08:36:06 CEST 2010

Hi Achim,

FYI: I am  beginner for Opencms.

Ok .Thanks FYI.

For backup : How we will take backup for whole web application. When i will take backup using GUI by default in the list will display /sites/default only.
So we need to take backup individual site wise? or how will take backup all sites in single time .If you know the steps and kindly  let me know the steps or links.

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi