[opencms-dev] Regarding Opencms Rollback from Opecms 7.5.2 to Opecms 7.0.5

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Mon Aug 30 22:14:27 CEST 2010

Hi Ravi,

sounds like a customer-specific problem.

In general I recommend a rollback by saving a database dump and the
whole web application folder before an upgrade.

In your case I recommend searching the opencms-wiki.org for multisite
(http://opencms-wiki.org/Special:Search?search=multisite&go=Go).

kind regards,

Achim