[opencms-dev] Regarding Opencms Rollback from Opecms 7.5.2 to Opecms 7.0.5

ravi chandran ravichandran_78 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 30 12:33:56 CEST 2010

Hi All,

We have successfully  upgraded from  OpenCms7.0.5 to 7.5.2  one of the devlopment machine.
After that ,we have planned roll back to OpenCms 7.0.5 (earlier version)  in same Dev machine. So  we have  referred the site http://www.opencms.org/downloads/opencms/opencms_upgrade_to_7.0.5.zip  for that activity.
After executed these steps, now  we are unable to get or view the two sites  and its contents  in  Opencms GUI.

Note:

After  roll back  the  activity , the two sites entries such as  Resource.Covad.com and Support.covad.net  were not displaying in  opencms-system.xml and opencms-modules.xml  files (/covad/opt/oss/cms/webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/config). I tried after incorporated this entries in xml files , but  I am unable to get  login page.

Please let us  know  if anyone  have solution or steps  to reslove this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi