[opencms-dev] Changing the export folder path

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:13:04 CEST 2010

Hi

I was able to move the export folder to a second partion on the server (D: disk) by changing the export path in opencms-importexport.xml e.g.
< exportpath>D:\OpenCms\export< /exportpath>

Then I had to change the document root on Apache or if you aren't fronting OpenCms with Apache you can add a Tomcat context e.g.
< Context path="/export" docBase="D:\OpenCms\export" crossContext="true" />

Graeme