[opencms-dev] can not edit httpd.conf

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon Sep 6 10:58:51 CEST 2010

Hi Ali,

I still not worked with cPanel. But, I found the following link, how to add custom configurations to the httpd.conf using cPanel: http://linuxsysadminblog.com/2008/11/cpanel-adding-custom-configuration-to-httpdconf/

But, I am not sure if you can do that, when you have not enough permissions.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger