[opencms-dev] How to correctly link to a self written servlet in a JSP file within the OpenCMS system

fafa fafa at ten.ch
Fri Sep 10 12:37:05 CEST 2010

Hi there

I have written a little servlet that does some file uploading. This is
being called from a JSP using

<FORM action="http://myopencms/UploadServlet" method="post">

which works fine, but my question is aimed at how to set this to be
"sessionized" by OpenCMS instead of manually programming the session
handling.

In general I want to have this servlet totally controlled by OpenCMS
(Session Handling, Permissions etc.). This is possible, isn't it?

Maybe I did understand something completely wrong or I just missed a bit
of information.

Is this the way to go? Whats your advice?

Thanks for help