[opencms-dev] Opencms not updating in online mode

chan fook mun chan_fookmun at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Sep 14 04:18:08 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I have uploaded a later copy of a file and the filename remains as it is before the upload. I am able to see the updated file in the offline mode. However when I published the file, the file seen in the online mode is the old copy.

I stopped tomcat and clear the cache in the work folder but the file copy still reflects the old one.

The only way is to rename the filename and the change takes effect. Anyone has encountered similar problems before and likes to offer some suggestions? Thanks.