[opencms-dev] Opencms not updating in online mode

chan fook mun chan_fookmun at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Sep 14 10:15:52 CEST 2010

Hi Manfred,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually before I shut down tomcat and clear its work folder, I have gone into the Cache Administration to clear the flex cache, core cache, image cache and jsp repository. I also cleared the client' s browser cache and history.

You are right. I have HTTP Apache before it is routed to tomcat. I will try to find out more on Apache caching. Thanks.